- Learn about the costs and risks of nuclear weapons and the urgent need for their elimination
- Take the Nuclear Weapons Quiz to find out more about nuclear weapons
- Find out about the Nuclear Ban Treaty and why it is a game-changer that really matters
- Go to our resources page for campaign materials, websites, books, articles and more
Educate Your Community
- Organize a workshop or presentations from NuclearBan.US on the risks and costs of nuclear weapons, the game-changing Nuclear Ban Treaty, and the Treaty Compliance Campaign. Email us at email@example.com to request a presentation or workshop for your community, group, or school.
- Host a film screening and discussion in your community. We recommend the following films:
- Connect with schools in your community and urge them to do a lesson or activity on nuclear weapons. ICAN’s Thousand Crane Project, and Hibakusha Stories offer ways for engaging youth of all ages. The following groups offer excellent educational projects and resources to help educate and empower youth of all ages to work towards a nuclear-weapons free future.
- Hibakusha Stories
- PEAC Institute
- The International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapon’s (ICAN) Paper Crane Project