Any type of organization, large or small, can decide to become Treaty Compliant in order to help rid the world of nuclear weapons.
- The first step is to commit to being in compliance with the Treaty, which in most cases is:
- having no investments in any of the nuclear weapons companies
- doing no business with any of the nuclear weapons companies
2. The second step is to consider whatever action may be necessary to divest, boycott and avoid those companies – and that includes informing those companies why you are doing that.
3. The final step is to adopt an official policy to confirm that the organization will have nothing to do with those companies so long as they are in violation of the Nuclear Ban Treaty.