For a school to be Treaty Complaint, it must have:
- no funds invested in, or coming from, any of the companies involved in nuclear weapons
- no contracts with, or supplies coming from, any of those companies.
The steps to becoming treaty compliant, for a school, are:
- Getting the people in charge to commit to complying with the Nuclear Ban Treaty. This may require more information, a presentation, workshop or other groundwork to be done first.
- Normally the school will then consider how to do this, by appointing a committee to look at what would need to be addressed to become Treaty Compliant.
- Finally, the decision would need to be confirmed at the highest level to take whatever steps are necessary to be in compliance with the Treaty.
More information on Treaty Compliance for Schools is available from NuclearBan.US