You’ve made the commitment, now make it public…
You can download our “ask me how” sign – or make your own – and take a selfie with it, and
- encourage your family and friends, neighbors and colleagues to follow your example!
- post your selfie or another message on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or other social media platform!
- stick your selfie in a window or on your fridge or post it on a bulletin board at work, so people will see it!
- order a button to wear and/or a bumper sticker for your car from NuclearBan.US
You can also upload your selfie to this website below:
- Where it says ‘Item Name,’ enter your own name.
- Where it says ‘Description,’ leave a short message if you want.
- Where it says ‘Options,’ choose your town or state.
- Then click on ‘Choose file’ and upload a photo (file extension, ie .jpg, .png, etc. must be in lower case letters to work)…
And when you’ve done that, you are ready for Step #2: DISCONNECT!