Address: 45101 Warp Drive, Dulles, VA 20166
CEO: David W. Thompson
Nuclear weapons work:
- produces rocket propulsion systems for Trident II (D5) submarine launched ballistic missiles for the US and UK nuclear arsenals.
- responsible for the solid propellant stages of the Minuteman III Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) for the US
- has a contract to produce components for the new “Ground Based Strategic Deterrent” (GBSD) nuclear missiles
- involved in the nuclear weapons facilities Y-12 and Pantex which are refurbishing nuclear weapons for the US arsenals.
- supplies aerospace and military products to the US government, allied nations and prime contractors.
- Main products are launch vehicles and related propulsion systems;
- satellites and associated components and services;
- composite aerospace structures;
- tactical missiles, subsystems and defence electronics;
- precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition.