These Members of Congress have so far signed the ICAN Pledge – please thank them!
Carolyn Maloney (NY)
Earl Blumenauer (OR)
Pramila Jayapal (WA)
Betty McCollum (MN)
These Members of Congress co-sponsored the Norton Bill, but haven’t yet signed the ICAN Pledge:
These Members of Congress co-sponsored the McGovern Resolution, but haven’t yet signed the ICAN Pledge:
These are more old and new members of the progressive “squad,” who haven’t yet signed the ICAN Pledge:
These Members of Congress are in the Progressive Caucus, but most haven’t yet signed the ICAN Pledge:
- Jared Huffman (CA-2, San Rafael)
- Mark DeSaulnier (CA-11, Concord)
- Barbara Lee (CA-13, Oakland) SIGNED!
- Ro Khanna (CA-17, Fremont) SIGNED!
- Zoe Lofgren (CA-19, San Jose)
- Jimmy Panetta (CA-20, Carmel Valley)
- Judy Chu (CA-27, El Monte)
- Brad Sherman (CA-30, Sherman Oaks)
- Grace Napolitano (CA-32, Norwalk)
- Ted Lieu (CA-33, Los Angeles)
- Jimmy Gomez (CA-34, Los Angeles)
- Karen Bass (CA-37, Baldwin Hills)
- Linda Sanchez (CA-38, Lakewood)
- Mark Takano (CA-41, Riverside)
- Maxine Waters (CA-43, Inglewood)
- Nanette Barragán (CA-44, San Pedro)
- Katie Porter (CA-45, Irvine) TOP TARGET!
- Alan Lowenthal (CA-47, Long Beach)
- Mike Levin (CA-49, San Juan Capistrano)
- Juan Vargas (CA-51, San Diego)
- Rosa DeLauro (CT-3, New Haven)
- Lisa Blunt Rochester (DE at-large)
- Darren Soto (FL-9, Orlando)
- Lois Frankel (FL-21, West Palm Beach)
- Frederica Wilson (FL-24, North Miami)
- Kai Kahele (HI-2, Honolulu)
- Marie Newman (IL-3, Western Springs) TOP TARGET!
- Chuy Garcia (IL-4, Chicago)
- Jan Schakowsky (IL-9, Chicago) TOP TARGET!
- André Carson (IN-7, Indianapolis)
- John Yarmuth (KY-3, Louisville)
- Chellie Pingree (ME-1, North Haven) TOP TARGET!
- Jamie Raskin (MD-8, Takoma Park) TOP TARGET!
- Jim McGovern (MA-2, Worcester) SIGNED!
- Lori Trahan (MA-3, Westford)
- Katherine Clark (MA-5, Melrose)
- Ayanna Pressley (MA-7, Dorchester) TOP TARGET!
- Dan Kildee (MI-5, Flint Township)
- Andy Levin (MI-9, Bloomfield Township) TOP TARGET!
- Debbie Dingell (MI-12, Dearborn)
- Rashida Tlaib (MI-13, Detroit) SIGNED!
- Brenda Lawrence (MI-14, Southfield)
- Ilhan Omar (MN-5, Minneapolis) SIGNED!
- Cori Bush (MO-1, St. Louis) TOP TARGET!
- Steven Horsford (NV-4, Las Vegas)
- Donald Norcross (NJ-1, Camden)
- Andy Kim (NJ-3, Bordentown)
- Frank Pallone (NJ-6, Long Branch)
- Bonnie Watson Coleman (NJ-12, Trenton)
- Teresa Leger Fernandez (NM-3, Santa Fe)
- Grace Meng (NY-6, Queens)
- Nydia Velázquez (NY-7, Brooklyn)
- Hakeem Jeffries (NY-8, Brooklyn)
- Yvette Clarke (NY-9, Brooklyn)
- Jerrold Nadler (NY-10, Manhattan)
- Carolyn Maloney (NY-12, Manhattan) SIGNED!
- Adriano Espaillat (NY-13, Manhattan)
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (NY-14, Bronx) TOP TARGET!
- Ritchie Torres (NY-15, Bronx)
- Jamaal Bowman (NY-16, Bronx) TOP TARGET!
- Mondaire Jones (NY-17, Harrison) TOP TARGET!
- Joe Morelle (NY-25, Rochester)
- Alma Adams (NC-12, Charlotte)
- Suzanne Bonamici (OR-1, Beaverton)
- Earl Blumenauer (OR-3, Portland) SIGNED!
- Peter DeFazio (OR-4, Springfield)
- Brendan Boyle (PA-2, Philadelphia)
- Dwight Evans (PA-3, Philadelphia)
- Madeleine Dean (PA-4, Abington Township)
- Mary Gay Scanlon (PA-5, Swarthmore)
- Matt Cartwright (PA-8, Scranton)
- David Cicilline (RI-1, Providence)
- Steve Cohen (TN-9, Memphis)
- Veronica Escobar (TX-16, El Paso)
- Sheila Jackson Lee (TX-18, Houston) TOP TARGET!
- Sylvia Garcia (TX-29, Houston)
- Eddie Bernice Johnson (TX-30, Dallas)
- Lloyd Doggett (TX-35, Austin) TOP TARGET!
- Peter Welch (VT at-Large)
- Don Beyer (VA-8, Alexandria)
District of Columbia
- Eleanor Holmes Norton (District of Columbia) SIGNED!
If your Member of Congress is a Democrat, but not a member of the Progressive Caucus, you might still convince them to sign the ICAN Pledge.
And even if your Member of Congress is a Republican, that doesn’t rule out the possibility that they might sign the ICAN Pledge!
These are some of the more progressive Senators, who haven’t yet signed the ICAN Pledge:
Eventually we need more Senators to sign the ICAN Pledge…